.. So tired of being caught up in other people's bullshits.
Why do I have to suffer the consequences of my parents' choices?
When they say "I'm doing all this to make you happy.. it's for your own good."
Should I even believe that?
When all it did to me was gradually robbed me off of my freedom?
When all it made me feel is that life outside my family's better?
Isn't more than 21 years enough!!? That's pretty much my whole life, you know!
Just how much more of my lifetime do I have to deal with all of these!?
All I want is to move on and go on with life..
But how can I do that when they don't wanna let go..?
I'm trying so hard to embrace the family God has given me..
But look at what it did to me..
あー
死にたい。。
No comments:
Post a Comment