So. I went back to my home country because I said I don’t want regrets.
So what in the world am I doing right now giving myself more sad things to look back to!!?
Alright. It’s time to set myself straight. Stop being so emotionally swayed so easily.
Think about it. I wasn’t like this. I was stronger than this.
Think about it. I wasn’t like this. I was stronger than this.
My present life is equally valuable to my future.
I have to do the things I want to do.
I have to spend my time with people dear to me.. Every occasion.. holidays.. even just the normal everyday..
Go to places I have never been to and I’ve been wanting to go to.
And visit places I like going back to.
It doesn’t matter how bad things get..
I have to make a treasure out of everything.
Now this positive person sounds more like me.
I have to stay strong. Don’t give in to negative vibes, always look for the positive side. ( Ö u Ö )
No comments:
Post a Comment