Saturday, May 6, 2017

I had a long dream..

I was traveling
by foot.
I was searching for something
I don't know.

With no destination,
I kept walking.
A lot of different people walked with me
but with their own path to take;
we parted ways.

Place by place,
from cities to countries,
I walk aimlessly.

Amidst the crowd,
one tall person stood out.
Without knowing why,
I chased his back.

I don't know who he is
but just like a kid, I followed him.
He doesn't have to know me, He doesn't have to meet me,
I just want to walk behind him.

At one moment,
I lost him.
I ran around to look for him.
A hand from behind stopped me.

The me who was always looking
at his back,
is surprised to see him smile
for the first time.

He asked me about "that" thing I was searching for.
I don't know what my answer was
or that if we're even looking for the same thing
but since then,
He never left my side.

Every time I stop to wait,
He waits with me.
When I get tired, he lifts me up
and carry me on his shoulders.

Walking with him
this time not behind him.
Through the travel,
His smile is the warmest cuddle.




I wonder if I had slept more,
would we have parted ways
just like everybody else?

Or will we have found
"that" thing we're searching for?

No comments:

Post a Comment