I was riding the bus
when it suddenly got caught in a terrible accident.
It killed everyone
but me and the driver.
I saw and still remember
where everyone was seated
glass shards seeping through their skin,
their body dismembered, their face destroyed.
I ran.
He followed.
I went to a restaurant where there were lots of people.
He killed them all.
I ran.
He followed.
Ended up at the mall with even more people, and just like before,
he killed them all.
I woke up.
Thank goodness. All was just a dream.
With a great relief, I sent a message
to my boyfriend about everything that happened.
Moments passed, and no reply.
I heard a knock.
Hurriedly, I opened the door.
It's him. I'm not awake.
I ran again.
Again, he followed.
Went to my neighbors to seek for help.
No surprise, they all died.
Tired.
Tired of seeing people dying.
Tired of him that keeps on killing.
Tired of myself whose always running.
Finally decided
to just settle to a place where there's just me.
Sealed all windows, closed all doors.
Of course. He managed to still get in.
Aware this is all but a dream.
I sat on a corner waiting for myself to wake up.
He just stood there staring at me. Waiting..
For me to say anything, for me to make a move.
But I don't. I won't.
He moved closely, eyes still on me.
I didn't dare react not even flinch.
He'll get bored soon.
But he never left. Until I woke up.
Surely, I did wake up .. right?
No comments:
Post a Comment