15日 04月 2013年
今日のただしヘ
Do you know what's with today? ...I'm not telling! Just so you know, I'm really brave! So you must stay brave! "IT'S BETTER TO FAIL AFTER TRYING THAN TO FAIL WHILE DOING NOTHING" you'll regret it more if you just stay still - is what you always say, so do not be afraid and trust yourself. We've been through a lot and I believe in how you handle things, so believe in your self, because I trust you.
Don't forget to always LOOK BEYOND WHAT YOU CAN SEE, you cannot understand everything, and you cannot understand anything 100% so you must not judge based on your own biases, and even though you cannot love everything and everyone, you must still NEVER HATE, no matter who, no matter what. Ohh.. and please, learn to love yourself. You are so much more than what you think you are.. You're not bad, well.. you're not great either, but at the very least, you're good! If you think that's not enough, then STRIVE TO BECOME BETTER.
PS: No matter how much others doubt you, stay HONEST!
No matter how much others deceive you; TRUST!
No matter how grieve the mistake is; FORGIVE!
And no matter how painful everything gets; SMILE!
昨日のただし
No comments:
Post a Comment