Monday, January 25, 2016

NOT WE; JUST ME

it's funny how you and I are not that close,
yet it's your silhouette that my eyes chose to follow
we don't speak much to each other nor we spend time together..
but how come I know you are someone better?
the you who see the good in me
and the me who thinks you're too good for me..

your honest words, that pierce like sword
A comfort to me, no flatteries can ever be
your sensitive heart, that inspires like art
so warm that makes me wanna hold you in my arms..
the you who treat me so tenderly,
and the me who likes you awkwardly.

your clumsy handwriting, carved to my liking
etched in my head, and never will I forget
your confident voice, stands above the noise,
echoes in my ears, enough to make my eyes tear..
the you who swept me off just like a man,
and the me who easily fell just like that..

soon, we'll have to walk our separate paths
though I'd rather not wish for that..
I won't cry nor say goodbye
because distance can't make this feelings die..
thank you for letting me selfishly like you,
I just hope it's not bothering you.

the you who whispered love to my ear,
and the me who pretended not to hear..
the you who said thank you
to the me who confessed to you..
I would like to remember all the you's and me's
even though there is no you and me.

I'm really grateful to have met you
And truly glad to have like you.
so this poem was made,
for these feelings not just to fade.
For the you who calls himself completely irrelevant
From the me who thinks of you as really important

26日04月2013年

No comments:

Post a Comment