Monday, October 8, 2018

I Don't Know What Else I Can Do

I tried talking.

To both of them.

Countless times

Nothing just ever.. connect?

Nothing works out.

We barely manage to work on one,
Three more problems come out.

Why can't they just both be less cunning
and more giving?

How long would this drag out?

I have problems of my own too..


I know I shouldn't really bother at this point

Because really, its all up to them

But they really have to realize,

While all these is all them,
and we kids have little power over it,
as they make it seem to be,

We are the most affected by all these.

The fact that we badly want to end this
And yet we can't
The fact that all we could do is be more understanding
despite how painful it gets.
The fact that we try,
and always only in vain!

I get even more disappointed everyday..

I know. I'm aware.
That beyond me and my brothers' understanding,
They are hurt by this too.

So.. yeahh..

I don't know.

I don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment