I was alone in a house I don't recognize.
In that dream, that house was mine.
I heard a noise.
And the next thing I knew
I was held by a man
With a knife pointed at my throat.
He won't tell me what he wants
He just threatened me.
I'm dead if I dare call the police.
Someone came home.
No idea who. Never met before.
But in that dream, I know him.
And he helped me escape.
I ran to my neighbor.
A sweet old couple.
I was a mess.
In between my sobs,
I kept telling them to call 911.
"Please, pleaseee..
call 911..
call 911.."
I kept saying over and over..
Wrote an address I don't recognize
In a handwriting I don't recognize
But in that dream, that was my address
and so was my handwriting.
I wrote it over and over..
Even tried to carve it on their wooden floor with the pen.
So I'm sure they won't forget even if they lose all the papers
But.
He found me.
I didn't know if they made the call
But when I looked at them
They're dead.
The sweet old couple; dead. Because of me.
He took me back to my house
The guy that tried to help me was still there.
He was also a mess.
But thank goodness alive.
We were both hostages.
He wouldn't tell us what he wants from us.
He just held us there.
Prisoners.
We tried to fight back.
But before we get to,
I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment