Monday, November 5, 2018

Before The Day Ends

I'll share this pleasing dream I had

I went up to a store looking place
But its not a store.. (I don't really get it)

There were people inside but nevermind them.
Because There were dogs and I was petting them
Happily petting them.

And when I had my fill of petting,
A well known European chef went up to me
Holding a tray of chocolates
And asked me to taste test them.

They were chocolate bars
With red foil looking sheets
Which tasted fruity (yes. I have sense of taste in my dreams.lol.)
Something like raspberry.

Not to sound ungrateful but
I don't think I liked it very much..

Maybe it's the chocolate?
Or maybe the raspberry?
mmmm.. both? of them together?

Then another chef came
Holding his own tray of desserts
That I have to taste.

Then another.

And another.

I think there were 6-8 chefs
With each their own tray of desserts
That I had to try.

Then I woke up
From a literally sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment