Monday, November 12, 2018

There's This Girl

A good friend of mine.

Everyone loves her
And so do I.

I wasn't really liked
But I have her

When I was threatened,
When I was hurt,
She was there for me.
Always there for me

I'd cry
and she comforts me

When I was stabbed
Over and over
When my blood were all over the room
Through all my scars she was there
Always there

Because it was her

The threats
The hurt
The stabs
It was all her

And now that I know,
She's not afraid anymore
Of doing all those to my face

She went from backstabbing
To straight up stabbing and cutting me

While maintaining her
Amiable and lovable image
That everyone adores.

After multiple stabs and cuts,
Only then did I realize
It was all a dream

But knowing did not help.

Everytime I try to wake up,
I'd open my eyes
With myself lying on the bed
With her standing at the door
Knife in her hand

Same thing
Over and over
Stabbed.
Cut.
Blood spilling.

I tried escaping

And she wouldn't let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment