My cousin cooked
Some kind of oden
For me and my brother
It was sooo good.
The fishcakes soaked in the
Flavor of the dashi.
The dashi just a little bit salty,
I can't really explain
but it was so soo good. ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )
I could eat this forever!
I told him he should be a chef. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
---- I woke up. Went back to sleep and my dreams changed ----
I was in the middle of packing up
To escape town with all the other residents.
There is this creature,
A monster, evil as they call it.
They said it would kill people
And that it would annihilate the town.
Keyword there "would"
They never actually saw it destroy
Or kill anyone.
In the middle of running away,
The creature appeared before us.
It was huge hound looking creature
Dark and somewhat shadowy
Almost mythical.
The creature jumped at someone
Roaring loud.
As it attempts to bite her,
I called its attention towards me.
It ran and jumped at me
knocking me over to the ground.
The other residents, alarmed,
Raised their hunting rifle aiming for the creature
Waiting for the perfect time to shoot.
They have guns, and yet
They were telling me, yelling;
"Kill it."
The creature, sensing danger,
Roared even louder.
As it attempts to bite off my arm,
I hugged it.
I was crying and hugging and petting it.
"It's okay.. It's okay.. I won't hurt you.."
It was still.
Howling softly as if it's crying with me.
The shadowy thing envelops it
And the creature changed its form
Into a dog. But not quite.
It was puppy small
Black and dark fur
With two big marble like eyes
Mouth a little bigger than normal dogs have
And a lot of pointed crocodile teeth.
It's really cute.
I took it home and cares for it.
My dogs are somewhat in the middle of
Wanting to play with it and cautious scared of it.
But it just gave them the
"I ain't playing with you kids. I'm not a dog." look
And when it's hungry,
It would call my attention
And opens its mouth wide open
As if telling me to put food in it.
So I grabbed its bowl,
And head off to the kitchen to get food.
But
I stopped and realized
I have no idea what kind food that creature eats.
No comments:
Post a Comment