Everyone is in a hurry to escape
Apparently, the the news said that
We would get attacked.
Me and a few students are in a hurry
Packing up stuff
While the others were already outside
The open basketball court
Shouting "Don't bother! Leave those things!
And hurry up!!"
We didn't.
We ran out with our heavy backpacks.
As we were in that open court,
We heard fighter planes high above us.
And they dropped bombs like nothing.
We ran far away from the school building
But I guess not far away enough,
Glass shards and some debris came over flying.
They hit me in the legs, at my back, and to my face
As I looked behind, There were less of us now.
I ran and ran..
Mornings and evenings came.
Walking and looking around,
The world seems busy.
I kept walking..
With that big heavy backpack on.
Scared and all alone trying to get home.
But I didn't know where home was.
No comments:
Post a Comment