Friday, November 16, 2018

They're Trying To Trick Me

Into signing papers.

I was in an office-like room
With a men in suit sitting across from me.

They said they're just papers for medical examination.
They thought I won't read them.
But I did.
I always do.

I can't remember the exact words
But somewhere in the papers,
It says something about
Them owning my organs.

I didn't sign the papers.

I ran to my friends
Who were in different office-like rooms
Holding the same kind of papers
Completely oblivious
To what's written on them.

I told them not to sign the papers.
They gave me a weird look.
And while I'm quite unsure whether they believed me,
We walked away from that place.

We head off to our apartments,
But before I got to mine,
I noticed that those guys were onto us.

I ran to their apartments
To warn them.
Thats when I found out,
They signed the papers.

I told them its going to be fine.
And that they should go.
Quick.
I went to meet the guys
Who're just outside the apartment complex
About to go in.

I ran to them hoping to buy my friends
More time to escape.

But I got bribed to going back to their office
By a crispy fried chicken and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment